crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

no comment no more

YAY thanks to my wonderful brilliant and technical friend Esther I can now get comments on my blog! I'm very excited...I just need lots of you to cooment now...so that my excitement doesnt turn into disappointment!
Just went and got my hair done as a model for my friend Cath...very swanky classy salon, always makes me feel quite unsophisticated going in there!
Hey guess who I saw in Waterloo station yesterday??.....mr Blackadder himself, Rowan Atkinson Bean! I didnt talk to him...he was looking extremely anonymous and as if he wanted to stay that way..so I left him! I was also completey caught up in the flow of London commuters going in my direction, so couldn't have stopped if I'd have wanted to!
I'm going to go sweep the kitchen floor now before ER (no laughing please...I really AM going to sweep the floor!), take care my lovelies
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home