crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

So I'm coming to the end of this term's "long weekend" break from Frontline...which actually happened on a sunday to a wednesday, so not a long weekend really but it was still lovely!
I feel like I'm in such a transition at the moment, I went from London, to Stoke/Keele, to Leeds...did I go back to visit home in Stoke, the place which was home for the last three years? Or will I be leaving home today, when I say au revoir to my parents and the city which was my home for the first eighteen years? Or am I in fact returning to my new home today...when I take the train back down to the big smoke? It's all quite confusing really, I feel like my world's a little bit fragmented at the moment...or is it just that my world is big, and at the grand old age of 22 that's something I'm going to have to get used to?...because that could be a good thing!
Whatever questions were raised from this past few days, and there are questions- I know that I needed it...needed to see some of the closest friends I have and to sit on the steps of Keele Hall in the sun and the frost...to drive through something that wasn't concrete or a tunnel...to get pampared by my parents and spend afternoons drinking tea and coffee with long-lost friends. Yay for long weekends! xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home