crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 06, 2006

South African mini break

Here I am in Johannesburg, on my way to Mozambique...in the Business precise (we somehow got bumped up a class) - with free food/drink/internet/comfy chairs, a very nice way to spend a long stop over! It would have been longer had our flight from London not been delayed for 2 hours. I did just spil hot (free) hot chocolate all over my jeans...not good, but it dried quickly in the heat! Shame we can't wander out of the airport and see a little of South Africa seeing as we're here...but alas, visas (or lack of) do not permit. It look very nice from what I can see...the people are all very friendly. There's an Accessorize and a Body Shop at the airport...feels a bit like London!
Anyway, am going to go and snooze and read now in one of the throne like chairs. Just thought I'd say hi...have a good week
x