crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

St. Elsewhere...

...the name of the Gnarls Barkley album I just obtained. It also refers to me. No, I haven't been fired...and I'm not moving country or anything, BUT I am going elsewhere (sent/st. Elsewhere..get it?) - to Milton Keynes (cue dramatic horror like screaming!).

(No, it's not bad really.) I'm just a bit bored of being in a constant financial struggle in London...and need to start saving money for the MA I'm aspiring to do. The long hours of commuting are also a factor! So...time to move, at least for now, hopefully in the short-term.

SO...I may have a 'leaving London' party (although I'm going to keep links strong as possible to London, and visit for my fwends and my cello lessons and church things also), and an 'arriving in Milton Keynes' party...is that excessive??
Anyway..just thought I would make that small announcement.

My poor cello is still without name..the poll was inconclusive! I think I'll do some practise tonight at make a spontaneous decision..tis the only way...
x

9 Comments:

At 2:51 pm, Blogger jas said...

Good decision with the move, I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end. Commuting for hours every day really bites. Looking forward to the parties! AND SUMMER!!!

 
At 12:25 pm, Blogger Brianne said...

You can never have an excess of parties. So when are you looking to move? Are you already looking for a place? I can come and stay with you when i get sent on placement to Milton Keynes! (i'm sure that prospect will make it all worthwhile for you).

 
At 2:48 pm, Blogger Spearsy said...

Polson, So your joining the 'high life' in MK. Saying goodbye to the tube, 24h life and hello to chavs and concrete cows!

Im sure you will love it.I was in shcok when i had to leave Oxford for MK but you get used to it, then start to miss it. I often long for a roundabout or trip to the snowdome!

 
At 7:12 am, Blogger Telfy said...

spearsy is right... and think of the simulated sky dives you can do!
any idea where you will move to?
x x x

 
At 9:51 am, Blogger amy polson said...

Thanks for your words of encouragement everyone!...shall keep you posted on how it all progresses. Lots of love x

 
At 6:25 pm, Blogger Brianne said...

ooo look amy you can get that MA of yours in just two weeks!! no need to move! If only I had known that before I took myself off to university for another two years!

 
At 11:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! insurance portugal travel free online conferencing ffree online bingo http://www.sponge-bob-square-pants-picture.info/Rhinoplasty.html tennis score after deuce online consultation united states pharmacies pain relief

 
At 12:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

subsidized housing seniors

 
At 8:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CatGenie Granules

 

Post a Comment

<< Home