crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 20, 2005

R.I.P Nigel

It is with regret that I write this small obituary. Nigel the rat is no more. He succumbed to his little coughs and sneezes in (we think) the early hours of this morning. It can't be said that he led a "happy" life as such, but he certainly left an impression (the scars at least will live on forever) on us all. His one regret must simply have been that he didn't quite make it to his retirement home (just two days short), that place where all animals hope one day to end up - Yorkshire. Tis a sad day indeed, R.I P Nigel da rat.
xXx

5 Comments:

At 5:16 pm, Blogger Brianne said...

poor nigel! I can't believe he died and so close to going to his new home.

 
At 7:20 pm, Blogger esther said...

such inappropriate spam!!! i feel i should express sympathy even though nigel and i never saw eye to eye.

amy, karen, sarah, my thoughts are with you at this sad, sad time. rip nigel...

xx

 
At 6:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a cello bach
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is cello bach

 
At 10:46 am, Blogger Brianne said...

you get so much spam!

 
At 2:13 pm, Blogger amy polson said...

I know and it's so annoying - but if I keep the guard on then people find it really hard to not leave comments if they don't have their own blog - one of those tough choices in life ey?!
xXx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home