crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm back...just

I say 'just'because I was starting to think I might not get home during my farsical journey home in which I spent 4.5 hours sat in a broken airplane on the runway of Atlanta airport...with the air conditioning not working and people starting to panic slightly! Made it eventually anyway...only about 5 hours later than planned!
Last days in San Fransisco were spent doing more wandering, discovering the very cool Grace Cathedral (some very nice modern art, an indoor and outdoor labrynth and a cool tribute to everyone affected by HIV/AIDS), meeting some new people (please note that HI hostels in the US don't seem to do very well at cultivating an atmosphere of social interaction - it took me a few days to get talking to anyone apart from shop keepers!), discovering parks and beaches and generally savouring my last days in the US.
So...back to work straight away but am really v tired and don't think I'm going to get caught up on sleep until the weekend - one more day to make it through.
xXx
P.S. We're having a house warming party (you have to dress up as a tube station, e.g. Victoria/Angel/Hyde Park etc., just in case any of you blondies were going to come as a train/building) on 15th October and you are invited (at least if you're known/connected to at least one of us!), ask me to email you an invite if you eed details.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 am, Blogger Brianne said...

ahhhhhhhhhh! tube stations are so difficult! you will probably end up with a party full of angels and queens!

I will try to be creative and come up with something that will leave everyone guessing! Well i will try anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home