crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

warren street...rabbit. Get it?

Well, the party came and went. Don't you just hate it when it's party time and you're not in a party mood??! I had a good time anyway, and I think everyone else did...and it was lovely to see the girlies again! I was VERY tired after the weekend...which I think explains it's demise on sunday night! Sunday night was the night I found myself inserted myself into a bad Wes Craven horror film. It was hilarious (ask my parents...and Rachel and Simon..and Sarah..), and also slightly traumatising (and very blonde)! I won't go into details...but there was an extra phone line, a hacksaw, a soup ladle, my bemused next door neighbour and hammer involved (hey it's one of those stories where you make up the details yourself...like a creative thinking workshop!). And now I'm very tired and can't be bothered to say much more...so I\m going to go. Adieu.
xXx
p.s. my housemate Karen has a new blog..go say hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home