crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Today is really reminding me of old times at uni!! I really did try really really hard to get up and ready in time for the prayer meeting where I was kind of supposed to be at 9am...almost made it, had been tearing down the road and was half way there before I realised I was already embarassingly late, so turned back round and headed for home at a slightly slower pace. Took a detor via one of my favourite places, scooterworks, and had coffee whilst planning the article I must get written today. Remember english lectures in 1st year Em?!...we'd nearly make it...but just end up sipping cappucino's in Harvey's!!
Now I'm trying to write my article...but I have writers block! Need to get it to Ryan today so he can send it out in our news email thing, Connect, tomorrow...by the way its quite a good read (well..normally, maybe when Im not writing it!!!)...anyone who wants to receive it then let me know here or via email and I'll add you to the mailing list. So...here I am, hours before the deadline...still abit hazy about what Im writing...with 2 other things in the pipeline to write after this! And maybe this is just a liiitle bit of procrastination...just a little bit though...today really does remind me of Keele!!
xXx
p.s. just realised I use ALOT of dots '...'...excessive amount of dots...must cut down on dots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home