crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Greenbelt

The last of my summer work trips is fast approaching...Greenbelt, this weekend. If you're going, come and say hello - I'll be on the World Vision/bug magazine stand for a lot of the time. Also, look out for the two talks (Mind the Gap 1 and Mind the Gap 2!) by Rudo Kwaramba, my head of department - she's a brilliant, inspirational and interesting public speaker so be there if you can.

Quick note for Keele-ers/ex Keel-ers, there's a programme coming up on Radio 4 on University's...Keele features quite prominently I've been led to believe, so have a listen if you fancy getting a bit nostalgic!
x

6 Comments:

At 12:46 pm, Blogger Telfy said...

amy!
how was greenbelt? i feel a mad professor post is required xx

 
At 10:05 pm, Blogger Telfy said...

ooo nice nice photos!!
keep posting them..
im in mk week after next so hopefully catch up again then xxx

 
At 10:23 am, Blogger amy polson said...

Yeah it's good isn't it? (and it served double purpose of distracting you from lack of mad prof post!)..my friend Est had to show me how! The thing is, I only have work-related pics up because I don't have a digi camera of my own :o( Anyway, def see you when you're back in the area, take care til then and don't get lost on any mad-cap bike rides!x

 
At 2:50 pm, Blogger jas said...

Great to see some piccies! Makes it a bit more believable that you were actually there :) Who's Amy D?

 
At 3:42 pm, Blogger amy polson said...

She's the sugar magazine competition winner we took out to Mozambique...and she's too young for you!

 
At 12:38 am, Blogger jas said...

:) hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home