crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Spring is Sprung

I've been neglecting my blog a little bit, so here I am to update it just a smidgen. It's March now, and it finally feels (on some days at least) like spring. The cherry blossom trees are out, and everything looks a bit brighter.
February was a good month this year. It was nice to spend valentines (even though I'm not a great believer in it) with someone lovely. Su was especially pleased, as she received a very special rose bouquet made of carrots (see my flickr pics if you don't believe me). I did a bit more bumping into celebs too - Jarvis Cocker at Hackney City Farm, and Tim Burton with wife Helena Bonham Carter in Hampstead.
Karen got engaged, will be having Baby Crilley in about five months, and will be married to Mr Crilley by mid-March. The first of a little trickle of weddings this spring/summer.
The new month officially started today with me failing my driving test (the first time, so I'm not feeling too ashamed). It was a bit unfortunate - I drove really well I thought, and failed on two small silly things ("drifting in my lane", and not returning to the left lane quick enough when I'd passed some roadworks). Seemed a little harsh to me, but it's ok, I shall get back in the seat and take it again (I will pass oh I will) as soon as I can get a new test date.
Happy Spring,
Amy
x

2 Comments:

At 10:47 am, Blogger Spearsy said...

Hi Amy,

Happy spring to you too. Its most definatly summer here, yesterday it reached 43 !!!!

Good luck with the next test, dont worry all the best people fail first time.

Spearsy (second time passer!)

 
At 1:37 am, Blogger jas said...

Hate to admit it but, I'm another second-time passer! That's something that very few people know so I think that partly makes up for me snubbing your tag in December. I'm not one to freely admit failures, although that's probably mostly cos I think that's the only thing I've ever failed? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home