crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Ryan (who's just got engaged by the way, congrats again Ryan!!). So, five things you may not know about me:

1. When I was a baby I had a big reddish birthmark (called a strawberry mark) on the side of my chin. It's faded now but if you look closely you can still see it.

2. My hair used to be so long that I could sit on it.

3. I once got marooned on a desert island in the Caribbean during a tropical storm.

4. I was a vegetarian for nine years.

5. I have an orange rabbit called Princess Satsuma (or Suma for short, and Su for shortest.)

And now I tag Esther, Ally, Alex, Sarah and Jason (so I hope you're paying attention guys!!).

xx

4 Comments:

At 1:51 pm, Blogger Telfy said...

yes yes please enlighten amy... what do i need to do now i have been tagged. full instructions pretty please with a cherry on top :O)
happy new year x x x

 
At 11:33 pm, Blogger amy polson said...

It's nice and easy girlies and involves no exchange of secret information or electronic bugging devices. You simply do a post on your site with five things people may not know about you, and then tag five new people to do the same xx

 
At 3:02 pm, Blogger Spearsy said...

ok ok i will do the tagging thing.

moan moan moan

:-)

 
At 11:40 pm, Blogger Martin said...

Found your blog on account of you commenting on Jason Garret's blog. Anyway, saw this meme, which has been going round all the blogs I read too, and was intrigued by one of the items, so commenting.

Anyway, on with the comment proper!

How come you were a vegetarian for nine years? What made you start, and what made you stop?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home