crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Grey is the New Pink

No you haven't stumbled across the wrong blog...this is still Amy's blog! I decided I wanted a new loo...the pink was a little too pink for me I think, this grey thing is a whole lot more mellow. Also, a lot of my clothes are grey or include grey at the moment - so my blog and I now co-ordinate beautifully! ;o)
However, the downside to all of this is that I lost everything from my old blog - as in my links and my images etc. This was a nasty shock...when it told me that I would lose changes to the template I didn't realise it meant THOSE templates...I did think of checking with blog guru Esther, But I didn't and my hasty fingers clicked 'continue'. I'm trying to rebuild...but a strong point of mine html is not, so it may be a slow process!
x
p.s. I've tried to re-add my links...have I missed anyone's blog out? I can't remember how many people I had linked last time!

9 Comments:

At 2:30 am, Blogger jas said...

Stylish! So very Autumn06, I like it. I also think you're missing a 'k' in that post. It probably got swallowed up by the ellipsis.

 
At 6:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Amy
I have rejoined the blogosphere. I have very little to say, my blog is dull but it's there none theless. I hope all is well with you. Good to see your still at this whole thing. Tell me is it really worth it, or am I just kidding myself?

Pete

 
At 7:38 am, Blogger Telfy said...

very nice blog amy!! have fun rebuilding it all... html is a total pain... and indeed i think you can waste many years of your life working it out!! ho hum xxxx

 
At 8:42 pm, Blogger Spearsy said...

Stylish blog Amy. I did the same thing an lost all my links a few months ago. Copy all the links into a word document to save making a similar error.

 
At 2:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 9:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing exciting happening lately. I've just been letting everything happen without me lately. Basically nothing seems worth doing, but whatever. I've just been staying at home not getting anything done.
- www.blogger.com x
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

 
At 8:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site man! Very nicely done. I will be back!
- www.blogger.com x
download ringtone
cell phone ringtone
free ringtone
ringtone
real music ringtone
polyphonic ringtone
linkin park ringtone
madonna ringtone
lil wayne ringtone
eminem ringtone
50 cent ringtone

 
At 6:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ringtone software site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Ringtoneplaats provides mobile media ringtones,wallpapers,logos,java games and more!!!!!
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home