crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 21, 2004

I'm nearing the last installment of a really quite mad weekend! Had the lovely girls staying for the weeked, we speant loads of time in starbucks...eating ice cream and bacon, but not together...eating in general...chatting and chatting and laughing and walking! I had my first steak...a 13day hung scottish rib-eye steak dont you know! It was so nice some of us being back together, lounging round the tate and stalking celebrities and just chilling! We also found the oldest and possibly cutest wine bar in london...Gordons Wine Bar at Embankment..it's so cool there!
I managed to get one of my lovely co-all bar one-workers to cover for me on saturday night...was one of those 'prayer gets answered in 5 minutes' scenarios..very cool! So I got to go to the Gareth Higgins talk at Headspace, which was interesting but not what I expected...v good though! Check out his book How Movies Helped Save My Soul, sounds like a good read.
This morning as manic as usual...daffodils everywhere, unknown hymns and unknown notes, tinny pianos and loud drums and a drum and bass version of we are marching..! Then a lull as I get taken out for a mothers day celebration with Janae and Janaes mum! Treated to bbq chicken and more starbucks...nice break! Nowww...on to the next thing...Gareth Higgins again at Headspace..and then I have a whole book review to start and finish due in to Frontline tomorrow...and so it goes on....!
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home