crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 13, 2004

grieving for an era

What a roller coaster...the last 2 weeks have been truly bitter sweet, spending what I knew would be my last two weeks of living and working with my wonderful Janae. Gallons of coffee, tears and laughter and memories, worry and relief and all the extremes in between...and Bench and rain and crumble! And now it does feel like the end of an era...at least an era within an era. Today was the first time I've had time to breathe since a traumatic farewell on tuesday...and so the first time I've really had chance to miss. It was wierd..I sat in our Starbucks reading the book Janae recommended to me...and the empty arm chair opposite me was a profound reminder that she wasnt there.
There's too many goodbyes in life Ive decided, over the past twelve months I've had enough of them to know that! Goodbyes do make you grateful though I suppose, grateful for the time speant and the laughter had, and the privilage it is to get to know and cherish...
Janae I miss you loooads...and Lammie and Esther and Bri and Jo and everyone Ive said goodbye to. Just because I don't get a chance to say it often enough...I love you lots and lots
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home