crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Monday, April 19, 2004

A brief return

Sorry about my lack of blogs of late...I was working at spring harvest in minehead for a week, with the very springy 'maxi springers' (under 5's). The work was much more enjoyable that I'd expected (oh me of little faith!), and the whole spring harvest experience thought provoking, confusing and unexpectedly challenging. It's nice to be back home and out of what felt like a Christian capsule...how many books and bibles CAN you purchase from wesley owen in 6 days?does my faith look big in this?I like to approach at least one group of youths a day in public places and spontaneously inform them about Jesus.No I don't want that logo on my jacket, it has to SHOUT christian louder.I'm not good enough because I'M not like THEM.It's GOD the builder because Bob the builder's not holy enough.JC/DC - jesuschristdemoncrusher.How many seminars?How many celebrations?How many saved?jumpjumpjumpjump.Lose to win,win by losing,losing is winning,lose to win.Wrist bands like medals.Logo's like uniforms. And breathe. Intense and challenging and revealing...how much I've changed and how little of that change I understand, but it's not scary, it's ok. It was good though...there were good things happening in that bubble, there were over seven thousand people there this week, that's seven thousand different experiences and perspectives. It hit me, when I was in the big top one morning, Christianity really is revolutionary, because Jesus really is revolutionary. If I could just live it, even if I could just try to live it more than I do...and then just imagine if the six thousand nine hundred and ninety nine people do it...what a beautiful and awesome sight the bursting of that bubble would be?!
Anyways...am awaying to the isle of Gran Canari tomorrow, and I have yet to complete packing. So I'll say good bye, probably won't be clogging for the next week or so, so take care! love you all
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home