crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 01, 2004

typo scmypo

Random blog time...Sometimes when I read over my posts I realise that there's an abunfance of typo's! In fact...anyone who knows me pretty well will know that I am a crap typer!..I can spell no problem, but can I hit the write letters on a keyboard?..rarely! So sometimes I change my words so they are actually words...but I think Ive decided not to bother! It's characterful I reckon...you get to read REAL words alll the time..but typo's are more of a rareity! So...I apologise in advance for my strange typing, and I hope you come to love it as much as I (sometimes) do!
p.s. Yes there are typo's in this post, I just glanced over it...I promise theyre not intentional!
xXx
p.p.s. I managed to rearrange my links..yay me! Are you proud Est?..I mastered a tiny bit of blog technology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home