crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Got my book review done...finished 10minutes before I had to leave yesterday, timed to perfection! Am actually so tired..dont seem to catch up on sleep much these days! Went to try and get some conversations in the local community going about soulinthecity today. Was quite good...Freddie who leases/runs the little market down lower marsh is lovely, at least he warmed after we'd chatted for abit, and said he was definately up for some young people doing some brightening and revamping of the place in summertime..yay! Other successes include the Billy from the jewellry shop Prophet, said he's going to give it some thought and email me...but then best offer of the day definately came from his mate, a fellow lower marsh shop owner who said he'd be thrilled to have a bunch of these enthusiastic young people to work on his window displays for him!...sounds good...but then he tells me that he owns the lower marsh hedonism/sex shop..ha ha! Imagine...the poor little lambs would never be the same again! It made me chuckle I have to say. Hopefully more projects will open up...theres so much red tape and council rules etc etc that it's hard finding things that we could do that we CAN actually do...it'll come together though.
The flat seems really quiet now..with my friends gone (lammie's latest post-it on her blog comes pretty close to how I'm feeling at the moment...and made me cry today..twice!)...Janae's mum back to America and Ryan still back...its oh so quiet (said in voive of Bjork, cue instrumental..)
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home