crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 25, 2004

aaaargh

Having one of those really frustrating days today! Woke up fine...but now Im stressed and narky and really frustrated! Don't you just hate days like that! Not enough computers for us all to work in the office, and I have a study project to write for monday...so I've been voluntarily exiled to the other office, gate crashing a department and using the noisiest computer in the world! Its not all bad though..Naomi just gave me some chocolate brownie so thats good!...and seeing as Im here I can get lunch from Munchies....and thats REALLY good! And my new subspace (small group typish thing) started last night, and it was nice...so really, its mostly ok! Right...have a long thing to write and don't want to have to do all of it on sunday night, although some is inevitable; and I also have to update the much neglected headspace blog...so I shall go, work, and eat sometime shortly. Au revoir xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home