crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I forgot to say!...I discovered a new place! It's called Paul (yes..just Paul!) and its a cake shop (yes JUST cake!..well actually no, cake and pastries and coffee and chocolate, the odd savoury and all things nice)..and its so cool! Me and Janae decided we needed to go out for dessert...so we discovered Paul! I kind of felt like I'd stepped into an Oscar Wilde play...the art and the red velvet seats and pieces of cake...not sure why that brings Oscar Wilde to mind but it does! Paul was established in 1889(AD!) and its lovely...and I think that anyone who comes to visit me here in London..we should also visit Paul! Its also the best place for people watching...allsorts of inteersting/elegant/eccentric people...very fun!
Also...the formidable task of becoming a Spring Harvest volunteer was merely fooling me when it seemed to be over on saturday evening...to cut a long story short, no one had told the leader of the 8-11's that I was in fact going on a dfferent week...so she rung me up late at night slightly frantic at my non-appearance...aaargh! It IS all sorted now though...and only 6 days til I go..how much can go wrong in 6 days she asks...?!!!
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home