crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 25, 2004

big dogs forever

Gran canaria = derived from 'big dogs' in spanish, of which there used to be lots on the island so I was informed. I have to say..pleasantly surpirsed with our last minute package holiday!! Why do I not have more faith? We had a WONDERFUL time, we laughed loads and got in all sorts of adventures but were just completely chilled out for the whole week which was lovely. Some of you I'll talk to cos I HAVE to tell you about some of the goings on...but we made it back anyway, only just as it happens because we'd got mixed up with dates and onlyt realised that we in fact flew home early this morning, rathjer than early tomorrow morning, ONE HOUR before we were being picked up. You've never seen 2 people pack so quickly in yuour life, but we did it - hurrah! Well done to Janae for randomly checking the departure board downstairs a day early!! Anyway..wont go on about it here, dont worry! It was lovely though, got to see some of the real island which was surprisingly lovely, survived the tourist resorts and even went on an organised bar crawl (yes I did think it would be the realisation of one of my worst nightmares) - but we actualy had a really good time! Weather was just perfect, really hot and lovely, Im quite tanned in bits which is good for me after just a week! So..lovely lovely holiday! Missed you all though, see/speak to you all soon, lots of love xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home