crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I havent done a post in what feels like ages...sorry! - not that its any great loss but hey! Got abit of a treat last night - 2 in fact! Where I work is just near the eye (london eye) and the river and westminster bridge, so I was right in the action for the amazing fire works last night!...they were soo beautiful, the whole bar moved outside or to the windows to watch. Also last night at work..bri came to surprise me! Even though I was working and buzzing around and didnt get to chat much, it was still nice..so thanks for coming in Bri!! Really busy here...like really busy! Really hot too, which somehow gives things a more chaotic feel..which is all wrong cos all I want to do in heat is relax! Ooh Im going to my first murder mystery party on saturday for a birthday...I am Mary-Jane Faithless, pop star and ex-girlfriend of Sir Michael Jagged who is now murdered...Im such a bad actor though so should be funny!
Anyway..just wanted to say hi really - m not in the mood for deep and inetersting blogs at the moment I have to say. Take care everyone, enjoy the sunshine
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home