crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Friday, May 21, 2004

I want a Hector too...

Just been to see a preview of the new epic blockbuster hollywood effort Troy. It was quite sad, very expensive (flippin london cinemas), and even more dramatic! I did enjoy it though I have to say...I even liked Achilles by the end - despite him being an ego-centric, angry young blonde with just one facial expression, "deep in anger-filled thought", for most of the film. Orlando Bloom...sweet but, tut tut, caused a little bit of trouble along with that Helen bird. The unexpected highlight though - Hector..oh Hector, noble virtuous Hector, the truly good man who of course has to die (I wont apologise for giving that away cos its OBVIOUS from the beginning he's too lovely to survive)...where is my Hector I ask?...where oh where art thou Hector?! Do Hectors exist today? Noble and dignified, compassionate and wise and kind...do you think you get men like this apart from in Greece 4,000 years ago? Someone put me out of my misery...is there any Hectors ooout theerrrre....?
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home