crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Not all the best drivers pass the second time...

...because I failed again! So, onwards and upwards to the third (time lucky?!) on Friday afternoon. I really need to pass now, because I have a lovely car that needs collecting and driving, so all positive thoughts, prayers and crossed fingers/toes/paws would be most welcome on Friday.

What else, hmm, had a food sensitivity test. It seems to have turned out that I have a problem with yeast - not a permanent allergy, just a mild intolerance. So I'm on a one month yeast de-tox and, two weeks in, have dropped a jeans size already. I think it comes with not being allowed sugar in any form, or bread/cheese etc. - vegetables are my new best friends.

Karen got married, and a lovely wedding it was too. I don't have a camera at the moment so there's no pics available quite yet, will work on getting some. But congratulations to Karen and Leigh.

The Truth Isn't Sexy campaign had its parliamentary launch this month, and it went really well. If you want to get involved or find out more then follow the link (the black and pink one) to the right. If you can, choose one or two of your local pubs and sponsor the campaign to supply it with beer mats and posters to get the issue of sex trafficking out there.

Ok, must go and work, will update after Friday, lots of love
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home