crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 20, 2004

sabbatical

Sabbatical - what is it, and how on earth do you spell that word?! Whatever it is...I think that I'm almost taking one this summer. I say almost, because, although Im not quite sure about the definition, I think you have to be taking a break from some sort of full time work for a break to be a sabbatical. Does that refer to me? Not sure! But anyway..I need a break - from London; from church, at least church as it is for me right now - no dissecting of the term church please because Ive had enough!; from being constantly tired and speant. Need to get my head sorted and to learn how to be recharged again. To be on my own and to have space which is not my bedroom/the office/a city with no gaps, to be by the sea and to breathe fresh air. So...I have my flights booked - and its Panama for a month, all the S's - spanish school and scuba diving and, best of all, space!
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home