crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 26, 2005

World View?

I did a quiz to see what it identified as my 'world view'. I liked some of what it came up with...:

You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.


What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

At 6:31 am, Blogger esther said...

amy my sweet! if you hate this do not fear. it can be as temporary as you want...i have a copy of your old one saved so i can make it be like it was before...you need to get another pic uploaded, or steal one from someone else if you want me to change it! this was one of 2 that i had of you, as you avoided my roving camera at rach and si's wedding! also, when you get photos on flickr i can get them in here too.
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home