crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Friday, June 03, 2005

acknowledgements

As you may have noticed: my blog has been updated, revamped, spring-cleaned...and is now, predominantly, pink!! It also has alsorts of new features...all the mod cons, well some of them. This is great...but alas is not down to me. So can I just say a big THANK YOU and a raise your glasses to Esther, without whom none of this would have been possible! I hope to master this new technology soon...then Esther won't have to give me quite so much help on my blog! I also plan to have photos here soon, that may take some time though! So, yes..this post is dedicated to Esther!! (Lots of love Est...hope you're enjoying all your new sparkly clothes!!)
xXx

1 Comments:

At 6:33 am, Blogger esther said...

heehee! what can i say aims. i'll just blush instead...

love ya!
xx est

 

Post a Comment

<< Home