crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 22, 2007

hello sunshine

Been a bit quiet - sorry! Failed my test again since the last post, but it's really ok. It was very funny - it could have been a comedy sketch, something along the lines of Laurel & Hardy but with a blonde, a driving examiner and an illegally parked (that makes it not my fault doesn't it?!) lorry. The poor little car came off badly. At least this fail was spectacular - I couldn't argue it, unlike the other three. So - I think I'll stop telling people when the test/s is/are, I'll just update when I actually PASS the stupid thing. I am going to be making the most of my car when I do pass to make this all worthwhile...roadtrip anyone?! ;o)

Went to see an amazing film last night - The Lives of Others. Sad but beautiful, full of deep goodness and fragile hope, see it if you can.

One of the other things I've been getting up to is becoming addicted to Facebook. If you haven't signed up yet - www.facebook.com - I recommend it as a really good way of re-connecting and keeping in contact with people. Be warned though - seriously adddictive.

Got to go. Loving the sunshine - went to Highgate Woods yesterday to lay around and read/snooze, was divine, roll on the rest of summer.
xx

2 Comments:

At 3:47 pm, Blogger Spearsy said...

not another fail? A friend of mine who failed a few times booked 3 tests for the same day, he passed on the second.

Spearsy

P.S got facebooked by someone and have signed up as well.

 
At 9:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Amy
Well at least these tests are giving you good blog material! Hope you have not been modelling your driving on mine!!! remember the Corsa in sardinia???
Ally
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home