crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I am so tired...like, so tired! Day 2 of the second week of soulinthecity, at the end of a long and intense year 'out' (more like year 'in' or year 'going under'...in a good way though!), 3 days before I fly out to Panama, and I am sooo tired! I havent been sleeping, even when I get the chance - I keep waking up at stupid o'clock to think about paint and gardening and, ooh, have I forgotton to do this or that?! Not nice. Bags under my eyes like my old head teacher used to have - like large suitcases. Its good though...we've painted a primary school, gardened various gardens, cleaned windows, scrubbed the walls of the health centre...and the hub is positively packed with 7-14's all having a really good time every day, good stuff. So 3 more days to go and then its Panama...If I dont fall alseep in some random airport on the way that is...which is a distinct possibilty.
For now, I'm locked out of the flat! My keys are in my bedroom..keeping the "spare" set of keys company, and the door is locked - how frustrating! Will have to wait until my flat mate gets back to let me in. This is made even more frustrating because I have an interview tomorrow and REALLY need to get a good nights sleep! So yeah..prayer that I am at least conscious for my interview (Oasis Global Action) would be good..also that, if I do manage to be conscious, I dont say anything too stupid out of exhaustedness! Would be sooo good if I got the job..but its gonna be competeitive and chances are the other people applying will be more qualified than me. Can only do my best and see what happens though I spose...so all prayers appreciated!
Sorry havent been on here for aaages...probably everybody';s got bored and stopped reading..wouldnt blame them!
Take care everyone, lots of love
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home