crazy beautiful

amypolson.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Im relaxed already!

Oh this is so the life!! After my epic journey to get to Bocas Del Toro (that would be a total of roughly 22 hours in the sky, plus 2 overnight stops - rather more epic than it was meant to be on paper!), I am here!! Its so nice to be back. It was raining when I arrived, so had a soggy, muddy treck in the tropical heat and warm rain to get to the spanish school. And its raining again this morning, but its really ok, because now I can see the sea pretty much all of the time, and its all pretty and silvery and sparkly when its cloudy, and blue and bright when its sunny. Everyone walks really slow down the street, and none of the cars take any notice of any of the road markings, not that there are many road markings actually! No one seems to be in a hurry, even the birds stalk around in a relaxed manner, and its all very good for me I think! The schools lovely, all woody and shady, and all the people there seem really nice - we cooked spaghetti bolognaise for 10 people last night, we didnt have enough pans so it took us hours, didnt eat til about 10pm, but no-body minded! Theres a dog too (yay), who{s really comical and coughs alot; and I{m sharing a room this week with the crazy French/Swiss administrator who, apparently, I spent most of last night chatting to in my sleep! So yeah..its great! I will be missing everyone back home though, so leave me comments/send me emails etc so I keep up to date! Anyway I{m going to go now - I have spanish homework to finish and laying in a hammock to do! Take care everyone, miss yoouuuuuu
xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home